Monday 18 July 2011

Fashion Refugee

I couldn’t help notice a rather unusual trend while clicking and scrolling through my favourite sites for my daily fashion fix—a couple of garments covered in a stars and stripes in a variety of styles.  From cool and hip worn tees and tanks to cute denim shorts, the American flag is on everything.

I’m not going to lie, at first I wasn’t sure what to make out of this bold statement, however I  have to admit that I am kinda digging it, well like massive. 

Not sure on how to wear it? Don’t fret; I have uploaded some trendy pictures to help you on your way.

Just imagine some awesome pieces in the South African flag. I am going to try and change a pair of old denim shorts with the SA flag. They could be so hot. Do it!

Here are some pictures that will inspire your look -






















I need to find some American flag pieces!

So, whether you speak, or no speak Americano… get your patriotic spirit on and join the fashion flag brigade!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment