Thursday 4 August 2011

Forever Young

Well, once again, I have another dear friends birthday!

Kylie and I have only been friends for about 2 years now. When I first laid eyes on

Kylie in my first year at LISOF I was slightly frightened of her- don’t ask. But the more

lectures we had together the closer we got.

Whenever I go out with Kylie, I know I’m going to get carried home. I have has so many funny moments with this crazy girl.

This child knows how to party… and pose. I have put a few pictures together so give you a little idea about how amazing and wild this girl is!

Meet Kylie Toyah Harries

Kylie in Grade 1-Awwwww


YUM!




 Then, after being around this child- a lot, I realized that she does this particularly raunchy thing…. In many photo’s…










Then you just simply get good photo's all around!







Happy Happy Birthday Kel Bel!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment