Monday 19 September 2011

Celebration madness

Those moments when you cant even express the amount of joy you just experienced- I had that this weekend.

It was my birthday party on Saturday with probably the most awesome people ever. Seeing as though I am slightly OTT about leopard print the theme was “Into the Wild”, most of the girls made an effort, but the boys were slightly less adventurous with it. Maybe they wore leopard print underwear, who knows!

I just had a small get together with mates at my house including the MOST delicious prego rolls! Sipping on Veuve Clicquot, soaking up the sun with plenty fabulous conversation- I literally couldn't have asked for more.

My beautiful ladies





Into the wild



Celebrations at LATINOVA

My little Drea

Cupcake time, with my 3 massive candles



 Cupcake kiss




Little Gabba and Kel Bel


Delish

My Husband


My husband cheating on me with Kim K


 The gorgeous Red Velvet cupcakes Andy and Gen made



CHEERS

The Kim K lool-a-like 


 Eish

Walking on water


Perfect sunset, drunken moments- BLISS





In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. Albert Schweitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment