Wednesday 5 October 2011

Okay, I am obsessed, marry me now!!!!!

Someone introduced me to this website called Tubecrush. The concept is simple and based on friendly voyeurism. Girls and/or boys send pictures to the site of handsome boys they spotted in the London’s Underground. Stolen snap, the “victim” doesn’t know he’s being shot to appear into this kind of website, which is probably mainly browsed by girls and gays. But to be honest, I think it’s quite funny and London is quite a good city to do that.

I am obsessed with this website now. When you feeling uninspired just browse it. English boys just dress so well and these guys are gorgeous. Would say yes to any of them #justsaying!

Take a look at some I just couldn't not drool over!!



WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!










             Go check it out ladies... you will be surprised just how entertaining this is!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment