Friday 11 November 2011

Summer Lovin'

Summer is definitely my favourite season. Today is blisteringly hot; it has been for a while now, so everyone in the office looks summer perfect.

Working in a trendy fashion PR office means lots of fashion runway moments. Everyday is exciting, coming into work to see who is wearing what. I thought I would share how fabulous everyone looks today.

Meet the amazing team…


GABBBBBBBY



Top- Trenery
Jeans- Country Road
Belt- Country Road
Chanel watch

"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication"



CHIPO



Top- Jay Jay's
Skirt- American apparel


“I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel



CANDACE



Dress- Rage
Sunglasses- Givenchy


“Only great minds can afford a simple style.”

ASSSSSSSH



Dress- Sowearto
Necklace- Mr Price
Chanel Watch


"Sometimes I wake up and I think I should start wearing a beret, but I don't do it. One day I'm gonna, though. You bet your ass, I will have a beret on. That's ridiculous, but it's true. I always fight with wearing a beret.”


GINA




Dress- Religion (love it)
Sandals- Aldo

    “If you are not in fashion, you are nobody.”



MATT (intern that has to stay with us forever)


Top- H&M
Shorts- Cos
Sandals- River Island
Glasses- Vintage Forever
Casio Watch

“Fashion is an imposition, a reign on freedom.”



LUCY (came for the week to see how things are run here, Loved having her)



Dress- Noa Noa (India)
Slops- Havaianas


“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~Coco Chanel




P.S... I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

XXX









No comments:

Post a Comment