Monday 2 July 2012

Life is peaches...




Although I am nowhere near bikini ready, I have already started shopping for a new summer bikini. I came across a new bikini range called “Peaches Swimwear”

The concept started through the passion for fashion by two local SA girls, Cait and Alex. These bikinis are super trendy and comfortable. I recently received my Peaches bikini and fell in love with it instantly.

What I really love about these bikinis is that you can actually wear them in three different ways. They adjust in size, so fear no muffin tops. They produce them in countless colours and patterns and you can also mix and match them.



This is the bikini that I got. I absolutely love it. This one sells for R500





They have a large collection to choose from. Gorgeous colours and patterns!
Be sure to check out their facebook page- Peaches Swimwear
Summer is near.. don't miss out!
xxxx

For orders or more information please contact us on : peachesswimwear@gmail.com or alternatively :
Alex - 074 111 7334 Cait - 074 141 0289

No comments:

Post a Comment