Thursday 14 July 2011

Milky Coconut

I have decided that I am officially over winter. Most people I talk to always go on about how fabulous the clothes are in winter, and I totally agree but winter makes me feel miserable. I crave the warmth and I am confident that I have shocking circulation as I always have cold feet.

Forget the fact that I eat like a hog in winter, or that I look like an albino, I just don’t like getting up in the morning feeling frosty or having to wear layers and layers to ultimately looking like the Oros man, sadly not because of self tan as I couldn’t even be bothered but because of the chunkiness I am carrying!

So, feeling sad and sorry for myself- I imagined the summer sun!























Oh how I miss the beach! Goodbye Winter---- Hello Summer


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment