Wednesday 24 August 2011

Wedged for life...

I must admit, I have never been a fan of wedges. They actually used to scare me, and for the last year or so, they keep coming back with vengeance. So, lately I have tried to keep open minded. I went shopping this weekend and found the most gorgeous wedges from Aldo, however they did not have my size- this made me very sad.  So now, I am on a mission to find a gorgeous pair for summer.


Wedge heels have become must have shoes for this summer… and it’s great because:
  • They’re comfortable (Really, they are!)
  • You can wear them with almost anything; skinny jeans, skirts, dresses. Avoid wearing wide jeans with these – that will look bulky.
  • They are feminine and edgy at the same time
  • They make you taller – a lot taller!
  • They are bold and daring and different
There are many different colours and details when it comes to wedges. I suggest buying a pair that you know you can wear with a lot of different items without getting tired of them, as you will get addicted to these shoes.

Here are some of my favourite looking wedges...

Need some of these...


These are the ones I wanted from Aldo in Beige...(below)









How Do I Wear Them?

Wedges are suitable for both day and night, however some of them are a little too extreme to wear to work, for instance, so use your common sense. You know best what’s suitable for your workplace.




xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment