I must admit, I have never been a fan of wedges. They actually used to scare me, and for the last year or so, they keep coming back with vengeance. So, lately I have tried to keep open minded. I went shopping this weekend and found the most gorgeous wedges from Aldo, however they did not have my size- this made me very sad. So now, I am on a mission to find a gorgeous pair for summer.
Wedge heels have become must have shoes for this summer… and it’s great because:
- They’re comfortable (Really, they are!)
- You can wear them with almost anything; skinny jeans, skirts, dresses. Avoid wearing wide jeans with these – that will look bulky.
- They are feminine and edgy at the same time
- They make you taller – a lot taller!
- They are bold and daring and different
Here are some of my favourite looking wedges...
Need some of these...
How Do I Wear Them?Wedges are suitable for both day and night, however some of them are a little too extreme to wear to work, for instance, so use your common sense. You know best what’s suitable for your workplace.