Friday 2 September 2011

Meet the team...

So yesterday was spring day and possibly one of the funniest days I have had in a while. We had soft serve, cheesecake and ample laughter.

A dear friend of ours, Mike came to the office and brought with him, his very swanky Ipad. He took photos of the team and edited them with a tool called Comic or something.



Meet "The Boss"- Lorraine



Gets me everytime...



This is Gaby... sweet little Gaby- she is anti- smoking and look at her puffing on a cigar! Shameful


This, yes, is me. I am a gangster with a shiny GRILL! Probably my alter ego!


This is our intern Candace, rocking a wig and drinking... Eish


Meet other Candace... She is a pimp, enough said :)


Chipppppppo, she's got SWAG


And the best for last, This is GINA, and she is dead!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment