Thursday 1 September 2011

Spring day :)


I have the biggest smile on my face today... I don't know what it is, but there is something about the warm sun and fresh air that lifts my mood beyond anything. Everyone is smiling, dressed in airy clothes and slowly starting to get colour back into their skin. Spring is my favourite time of the year and I am delighted.

For winter's rains and ruins are over, And all the season of snows and sins; The days dividing lover and lover, The light that loses, the night that wins; And time remembered is grief forgotten, And frosts are slain and flowers begotten, And in green underwood and cover Blossom by blossom the spring begins.



Loveliest of trees, the cherry now is hung with bloom along the bough.


Spring, the sweet spring, is the year's pleasant king; Then blooms each thing, then maids dance in a ring, Cold doth not sting, the pretty birds do sing. Cuckoo, jug-jug, pu-we, to-witta-woo!



In the spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love.

Happy spring day beautiful people

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment