Friday 9 March 2012

Fanfarlo Friday


Yay, another Friday has come a graced us with its presence. Indie Friday is here. I have chosen one of my favourite Indie bands for today and a band you all need to know. Fanfarlo are an Indie pop band based in London. They fuse elements of folk, indie rock and post-punk using eclectic instrumentation including trumpet, violin and clarinet.

I have really enjoyed their music for the last 3 years or so, and I am very excited to say that I will be seeing them perform in Amsterdam in May with my ever so sweet boyfriend.




Harold T Wilkins



The walls are coming Down


Their music calms my mind and warms my soul. Trademark chiming 80s guitars and glimmering cascades of harmonies are always there, just making me like them even more. perfect for everyday listening and reminiscing about good times...


XXX

 

No comments:

Post a Comment