Friday 2 March 2012

Indie Friday

People who know me, will know I am a massive Indie fan. I consider myself having pretty eclectic taste in music but indie is definitely top on my list. I have decided to start an Indie Friday post which I will try do every Friday of all my favourite indie songs and bands.

As an Indie lover, the most important aspect of this indie music culture is discovering bands that nobody else knows or likes…yet.

Indie music, and its surrounding culture, can introduce you to beautiful noise, give you a social life, touch your emotions, and take you to a very happy place. Yes...Indie music is kinda like magic in some ways.... 
So, first things first…

Meet “Of Monsters and Men” are a six piece indie/folk/ band from Iceland. Pretty much obsessed with the band at the moment. Take a listen and let me know what you think.
Little Talks



King and Lionheart




P.S I’m seeing Two Door Cinema Club tonight, I can’t contain my excitement. Photo’s to follow…

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment