Friday 4 May 2012

Falling in love with Amsterdam




I am off to Amsterdam in a week. I wish I could express the excitement that is rushing through my body at this exact moment. The idea of spending a few days in the city where you can buy the world’s most flavoured cheese, and shop to your heart’s desire with the person you love, sounds beyond imaginable. They say that the best time to visit Amsterdam is during spring – a season for the tulip hunters. The beauty will be overwhelming.



Upon arrival in Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, which is the biggest in the Netherlands and one of the most modern in the world, I shall be running into my boyfriend’s arms. I haven’t seen him for a long time.

I have never been to Amsterdam but I am incredibly eager to see this beautiful city.
With the museums, historical architecture, canals, nightlife and restaurant scene, the Dutch capital holds unlimited appeal.

The countdown has begun…








xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment