Friday 6 May 2011

Live in Colour *

My new find for the Month!

China Glaze Nail Polish

I found this nail polish in a salon in Lonehill. It comes from Los Angeles and it is marvellous!

They come in all different colours but the best is they have collections that come out every few months. They have the China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection. One of the best collections to ever be released. Nothing beats holographic polishes, and China Glaze Kaleidoscope polishes are at the top of my list of favourites.



The formula on these is top notch. It's thin and manageable, and it dries faster really fast. All are sheer on the first coat, and looks best with about three coats!



They look incredible in the sunlight J

They also have ‘cracked’ collection! I haven’t seen it but found it on the net! It is slightly more daring but really cool!

I love love love all of these and I'm sure I'll be wearing this all winter long.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment